Thursday, December 17, 2009

Guest Post: Biohazard by Honoria Ravena


Biohazard was originally supposed to be a free read for my website. But when I finished it, and saw it was a little over eight thousand words I decided it was too long not to publish. I also wanted a contract with Breathless Press, because it felt weird to work for a publisher and not have anything published by them. Also, BP is a very good publisher, with great covers, and one day I think BP will be a major e-book pub.

I can't really tell you where I got the idea for Biohazard, because who knows where I get any of my ideas? I just think, and they pop into my head. However, I did know that one day I wanted to do a shapeshifter novel where the shapeshifter in question gets caught in a trap.

Blurb:

Hunted by his people, the shapeshifter, Jayden, sheds his human skin after escaping his execution. 200 years later he’s still on the run. When he’s attacked in the remote woods in Wyoming, the last thing he expects is to be saved by a human woman.

When Maura finds a rough looking group of men hunting a tiger in her forest, she doesn’t hesitate to pull a gun on them and release the animal. What she doesn’t expect is for that frightening cat to change into a gorgeous, surly man with a tortured past.

But when his people threaten her life, will he save her, or leave her to the wolves?


Read an extended excerpt on my website: http://www.honoriaravena.com

Or buy the book here: http://www.breathlesspress.com

No comments: