Thursday, November 27, 2008

All I want in my Christmas stocking is Josh Holloway...


... . Who doesn't, LOL.
I'll tell you what. You can have the second-best thing to Josh Holloway: a 2009 calendar with a Josh Holloway look-alike on my latest book cover ("Danger, Word Games!").
"Danger, Word Games!" will be released by Red Rose Publishing soon. If you want me to send you an email when it comes out, please contact me on yve @ xtra.co.nz (remove blanks), and I'll send you an invitation to the cyber book launch. Plus, one lucky reader will win a 2009 calendar with my Josh Holloway look-aline book cover.

DID YOU KNOW? There are book worms out there trying to buy a million books before the end of the year. Both paper and e-books count. How cool is that?

The link is here: http://buymorebooks.blogspot.com/ - please buy books as presents this Christmas and spread the word generously.

Out of ideas what books you might like? Look no further than "A Slave of my own desire" by Eve Summers (Red Rose).

3 comments:

Jane Beckenham said...

yummy Josh Holloway...the guy is MINE, mits off Eve
Jane

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Eve,
Wow. What a hunk Josh is. Can I have him, pretty please with cherries on top.

Yvonne Eve Walus said...

LOL, I wonder whether he'd go for a three-on-one idea...