- Saying hi to Katie Hayworth of Penguin NZ.
- Meeting Harriet Allan of Random House NZ.
- Listening to Nephele Tempest, literary agent, comment on the cold reading of manuscripts.
- Finding out what the Snowflake Guy (Randy Ingermanson) has to say about the Hunger Games.
- Drinking countless cups of tea - they have an awesome selection at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Not having to make morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner for three whole days!
- Getting freebies in my conference bag.
- Winning at least one raffle.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
One more sleep...
One more sleep till the amazing Romance Writers of New Zealand Annual Conference. Here's what I'm looking forward to: