Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The most dangerous question a woman can ask

According to my guy, the number one most dangerous question a woman can ask is:
  • Does my butt look big in these pants?
He says it's an issue laced with treacherous sand vortexes and swampy black holes. Answer yes, and she'll think she's fat. Answer no, and you're insulting her, because she should know damned well guys like big butts.

(Note that this question is different to:
  • Does my butt look too big in these pants?

The answer to that is always, Of course not honey.)
Now personally I think he's got it wrong. The answer to Does my butt look big in these pants should always be Your butt looks perfect, bring it over here. Problem solved.   The truly dangerous questions, and guys, do listen up, are these:
  • Are you listening to me?
  • Where is is relationship going?
  • Is this how you pictured yourself when you were 18?


No comments: