Monday, October 1, 2012

10 Best Fictional Boyfriends

Chelsea Fagan compiled this list of 10 Best Fictional Boyfriends. While I don't agree with all her choices, I think her Number 3, Aidan Shaw of Sex and The City, beats Big hands down. I would also put the same actor in my list of top 10 as Chris In The Morning from Northern Exposure.

So, my own list, in no particular order:
  1. Christ Stevens, Northern Exposure
  2. Aidan Shaw, Sex and The City
  3. Ed Chigliak, Northern Exposure
  4. Gale, Hunger Games
  5. Reacher, books by Lee Child
  6. Sawyer, LOST
  7. Charlie, LOST
  8. Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
  9. Sam Vimes, the Discworld series
  10. Burr, Gods in Alabama
Whom have I missed?





1 comment:

Officer in Charge said...

Sam Vimes? As a boyfriend? Seriously! He was never a boyfriend - he went straight from being a hopeless wreck to a married man - there was no romance involved! But I do love his relationship with Sybil - it rings true in every way and he's a great dad to Young Sam. Still no romance though.